FW21 LV x Fornasetti

Here she is…the leather feels very soft and luxurious, surprised by the textile inner lining! Loving the contrast of white/black/monogram :heart::biggrin:View attachment 5141974View attachment 5141975View attachment 5141976View attachment 5141977View attachment 5141978

The Noe is the piece in the collection I find the most interesting. I was told it was Canvas with leather trim. I'm glad for that price it's leather like you stated !! Congratulations on that rare limited design !!

Reactions: LVovely
The Noe is the piece in the collection I find the most interesting. I was told it was Canvas with leather trim. I'm glad for that price it's leather like you stated !! Congratulations on that rare limited design !!

I don‘t know if it is that rare, my SA told me they did not have many preorders…she thinks this is because you cannot see straight away that it‘s LV, e.g. with BTP people really wanted the big logos and it apparently sold like crazy :biggrin:

I personally don‘t think a lot of people know about Fornasetti, although it has become more maistream (and copied even by H&M home) recently!

Trianon arrived on my lil island...
my CA just texted me if I want as there is one and only pc at the boutique but I still recovering from my recent spending on Chanel bags lately. Was thinking about it for 10 min and she told me it was gone and snag by another buyer. :shocked:
I think there will be more pieces coming soon. WIth current stricter restriction in place, even I had a new bag I also had no place to go anywhere. Very sad.

Per the info attached, it does not seem to be a big bag.
The front panel is made of wooden details, looks interesting but I have no idea how inside looks like. Has texted my CA but yet to reply me that.

Attachments

• TRANION.jpeg
    TRANION.jpeg
    198.2 KB · Views: 84
  • info.jpeg
    info.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 74
my CA just texted me if I want as there is one and only pc at the boutique but I still recovering from my recent spending on Chanel bags lately. Was thinking about it for 10 min and she told me it was gone and snag by another buyer. :shocked:
I think there will be more pieces coming soon. WIth current stricter restriction in place, even I had a new bag I also had no place to go anywhere. Very sad.

The front panel is made of wooden details, looks interesting but I have no idea how inside looks like. Has texted my CA but yet to reply me that.
This is the interior:

1626849011539.png

This is a very beautiful, special bag, will surely stand out in a see of Neverfulls…:rolleyes: but, one can‘t have everything, can one!

• Thanks
Reactions: GAN
Wow!! :heart: :loveeyes: looks roomy and no divider inside, can hold more than a bit of stuff. This has been on my radar since April but only bits of details revealed.

This is a very beautiful, special bag, will surely stand out in a see of Neverfulls…:rolleyes: but, one can‘t have everything, can one!
Yes, it looks unique but somehow the price seems a bit higher for this lovely piece too. I need to recover from my recent spending first.. I am thinking about it and hope to try it out in store when there is more pieces come in. I wonder how the handle will be like if one wears it crossbody. Anyone has got this yet or any modeling video if you happen to know.

:giggle:

Just pre-ordered the Speedy B (monogram) and the Petit Sac Plat. Bit of chasing CS around to get my pre-order in though but finally done.
Via Whatspp they said I can pre-order but via email they said only waitlist.

Reactions: LVovely
Hi guys.
Picked up the Trianon PM last Saturday.
The DETAILS are impeccable, even comes with a mirror.
Years of collecting Seasonal LV, this is the most impeccable savoir-faire I have ever seen on a LV bag.
Do check out my IG reveal of it.
I tried squeezing a Sarah wallet in, it fit diagonally and that's it and don't expect the bag to be able to "stretch". The sides are magnetic to keep the shape.

I was asking my SA where's the MM since this was PM, checked with the atelier in HQ, this is indeed seasonal and If they decide to produce MM in future, they will not put out PM again.

20210726_165305_128.jpg

IMG_20210724_222758_455.jpg

IMG_20210724_222758_172.jpg

Hi guys.
Picked up the :blush: :hbeat: PM last Saturday.
The DETAILS are impeccable, even comes with a mirror.
Years of collecting Seasonal LV, this is the most impeccable savoir-faire I have ever seen on a LV bag.
Do check out my IG reveal of it.
I tried squeezing a Sarah wallet in, it fit diagonally and that's it and don't expect the bag to be able to "stretch". The sides are magnetic to keep the shape.

I was asking my SA where's the MM since this was PM, checked with the atelier in HQ, this is indeed seasonal and If they decide to produce MM in future, they will not put out PM again.

View attachment 5147137

View attachment 5147138

View attachment 5147139

thank you for sharing the modeling shot and more details of Trianon PM.
It looks very lovely on you esp when you carry it over crossbody. I am very tempted to get this. :loveeyes::hbeat: a truly very beautiful piece

• Love
Reactions: Loriad and Seaquin
I urge all collectors to see the Trianon PM in person, the legacy, wood details and savoir-faire is beyond my wildest expectations.
I seriously don't know what can top that!
Lovely SA took some Fornasetti fresh from shipments and I knew I wasn't gonna get esp she said jeans color transfer on the white pieces but so incredibly modern and beautiful.

Attachments

• 20210726_170642_919.jpg
    20210726_170642_919.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 20210726_170615_556.jpg
    20210726_170615_556.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 131