FW2022 Pre-Collection

The flamenco came in stock locally and our SA reserved it for us, but we were significantly less impressed with the bag seeing it in person - the marquetry is very intricate and beautiful but it also makes the flamenco very “stiff” vs the usual slouchy relaxed look. Tightening the drawstrings in any manner also makes the birds bunch up in a rather odd manner. We decided to pass on the bag.

@viewwing the small soft white puzzle, what did you think of it? Mine is arriving in a few days...
I think it’s beautiful...it’s not a stark white which I like..it’s a little greyish which makes it easier to keep clean imo. The grainy leather is thick and smooshy. I already have the mini puzzle in tan, but it made me wonder if I need it in this color too...:graucho: do share when yours arrive.

I think it’s beautiful...it’s not a stark white which I like..it’s a little greyish which makes it easier to keep clean imo. The grainy leather is thick and smooshy. I already have the mini puzzle in tan, but it made me wonder if I need it in this color too...:graucho: do share when yours arrive.

I was so hoping you would say it's thick and smooshy!!! I will share for sure... I think tan and a soft white would be a good little pair ;)