FW2016 New Mini Kelly (Kelly Mini II)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The more I look at it, the more I like it, but I would also like to see a modeling pic. I think it would be great lil crossbody bag!

2. Congrats your mini K is beautiful!

3. What's the price of Kelly pouchete? Is the mini Kelly price a lot higher?

4. It was around $5500 USD when I purchased my Pochette a few months ago. The mini Kelly is around $2k more.

amacasa likes this.
  5. Gorgeous :heart:

6. The Pochette is 3600e when the mini kelly bag is 5200e. In US the Pochette Epsom is 5300 when the Epsom mini bag is around 7650 ($7700). And the Pochette is 22mm when the mini is about 20cm. Wonder if the mini also comes with the key/lock set though?

7. Thx for posting. How adorable is that!!! Seems rather useless in my life, but I still :heart: it and would snap up a RL mini in a second.

Since the Epsom version is around $7700... I wonder how much more the chevre version is??? :sweatdrop:

8. IF I believe it's $8100, I'm thinking about a RL as well but still on the fence

9. My request is like a pipe dream since I got a Kelly a month ago but I hope you get it!!!

10. Hi all, are those 2016 mini kelly is the same size as the one back in 2010? I saw this one on Luxury exchange for $17,500.
    [​IMG]

ladysarah and obsessedwhermes like this.
  11. No, that one was 15cm and there are also 20cm styles but they are a different shape than this one and the 2016 one.
    PS that is a CRAZY price for the bag...

12. Price is crazy for sure. It is difficult to get. I saw a blue one on Vestairecollective.com, it is priced for $30,000 but no one buys it.

13. Can anyone tell me the current price for espom kelly pochette in USD? Thank you.