FW2016 New Mini Kelly (Kelly Mini II)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Pochette is bigger and fit more than mini for sure. If Pochette fits your necessities perfectly then most likely mini won’t but it’s so cute though ☺️ Maybe you can come in store, take a look and try on one if they have it in stock?

2. Thank you. Here's a recent mod pic :smile:
    sketch-1560589269822.png

3. Thanks!

Meta likes this.
  4. I held my friend’s one evening and it was so cute, but tiny. So cute though!

5. Gosh! :tup:That looks such a great, fun look.

chincac likes this.
  6. I have the same color mini and been looking for that strap ☺️ It looks so so nice on you !

chincac likes this.
  7. Thank you ladysarah. The mini k is definitely fun and practical to me :smile:

Hope you find the strap soon and thank you!:smile:

8. You look very great with the yellow mini
    the canvas strap matches pretty well with the bag:smile:

chincac likes this.
  9. thank you :smile:

10. have a look in hermes. com, europe website have many in 105 also in the new jaune de naples with gold or palladium hardware

boboxu likes this.
  11. Hi
    Does anyone know if mini kelly II comes in Retourné? Or is it only produced in Sellier?

12. The Kelly Mini II is a Sellier model.

13. Thank you for the confirmation! I was on the street and saw a lady with a Retourné mini kelly. that confused me a bit :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice