FW2016 New Mini Kelly (Kelly Mini II)

1. Think it only comes in epsom or chèvre

xiangxiang0731, MSO13 and weN84 like this.
  2. Agreed!

3. Bumping this thread to check if the mini Kelly can fit more than C18?

4. It fits less than a C18.

5. ❤️ Thank you!

periogirl28 likes this.
  6. Yikes! That is good to know!

7. I saw one today in person and boy, is it >tiny<. It's literally just lipstick, keys, mini purell and maybe a calvi and/or Bastia. My iPhone 7+ would NOT fit. So sad. ☹️

8. That is my biggest difficulty, the capacity or lack thereof!

twigz and BBC like this.
  9. Do you know anything about the colors that are offered right now in store? I would love to buy one. Maybe it's too late for lipstick... What do you think? Have you seen any color recently?

10. My SA said the mini K is really impractical. It’s cute and all and could work as an evening bag. But imo, if you can even fit your phone what’s the point? ☹️

BBC, mp4, ayc and 1 other person like this.
  11. Oh it's super practical! Use mine all the time for parties and it fits my phone!! But...i do agree...it is teeeeeeny....

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

DYH and Senbei like this.
  12. I was offered rouge tomato and black mini K but turned it down and now I regret it. I have 3 weddings to go to this year and somehow it’s harder for me to get a KP than a mini K..

Would you guys agree that it’s harder to get KP than mini K?

13. I have been waiting 8 years for the right KP....although now I've scratched it off my list as the mini K fills that need for me.

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk

14. I mentioned it to DH tonight and he said I should have gotten it! Argh! But I do have evening bags - love my black RGHW Constance wallet which is much more practical and a Judith Leiber for really fancy. Plus I'd really rather have a K25 which is bigger than the mini and still perfect for formal events...or so I am telling myself....

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

15. I have a 7s plus with a large case (It’s a really silly one), and yea it’s definitely not gonna fit a mini K. But I won’t deny it is a really cute and fun bag!

What does your heart tell you??

obsessedwhermes likes this.