Ode to Kelly Sellier Mini (Kelly Mini II)

I had a 15cm Kelly in my collection for about 5 minutes before I sold it. Soooo small! iPhone 6 doesn't fit. Maybe a card holder and lipgloss. It's beautiful but not practical at all. Here's a picture of me wearing it from my Instagram. (excuse my outfit. I was relaxing at home when I took the photo). View attachment 3314131

so lovely, but i agree that that its not very practical..

kudos to you for being able to sell it.. i probably would not be able to for the life of me..

can you believe it? a few years back when my dh was traveling through Hong Kong he was offered a mini kelly at a store in the airport. he called me up and asked me if id be interested in it and the dimension was so small that i couldn't imagine a kelly in that size i passed it. my dh even also commented that it looks so tiny what can be fit in it.

I believe this is the Mini Kelly OP is asking about (saw the pic on IG).

I was told the width is going to be about 16-18cm, which sounds like it should fit an iPhone 6/7 just fine (not sure about the plus model tho). Judging by the picture, it should also fit a small batch of necessities: phone, credit card, (flat) keys, and maybe a lipstick or so. From someone who doesn't carry a lot of stuff, I find this practical enough and a great little handsfree crossbody (would need to use a Twilly extender or switch out the original straps with Maxi Twillies to wear as a crossbody I would think). I'm excited to see them!

Attachments

• 14388924_10154021892677199_2077495081_n.jpg
    14388924_10154021892677199_2077495081_n.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 3,036
@poptarts, I was told by my SA that the Mini Kelly II can be worn crossbody but depending on one's height, it hits around the waist/hip bone area or thereabouts.

Dear @jula posted press pics here, @MrsOwen3 posted press pics she found here and @mygoodies posted pics of it here. Mini lookbook pics posted here by @yodaling1. All pics are found from Instagram. ;)

I know we're all eager to see a reveal of this bag, that's for sure! :nuts:

Reactions: MSO13
I believe this is the Mini Kelly OP is asking about (saw the pic on IG).

I was told the width is going to be about 16-18cm, which sounds like it should fit an iPhone 6/7 just fine (not sure about the plus model tho). Judging by the picture, it should also fit a small batch of necessities: phone, credit card, (flat) keys, and maybe a lipstick or so. From someone who doesn't carry a lot of stuff, I find this practical enough and a great little handsfree crossbody (would need to use a Twilly extender or switch out the original straps with Maxi Twillies to wear as a crossbody I would think). I'm excited to see them!
I can't say too much about the mini Kelly, but that photo is amazing!