FW2016 New Mini Kelly (Kelly Mini II)

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. so lovely, but i agree that that its not very practical..

kudos to you for being able to sell it.. i probably would not be able to for the life of me..

2. I just saw this on upcloseandstlyish's Instagram. Is this what we've been waiting for?

IMG_1473978567.469853.jpg

3. can you believe it? a few years back when my dh was traveling through Hong Kong he was offered a mini kelly at a store in the airport. he called me up and asked me if id be interested in it and the dimension was so small that i couldn't imagine a kelly in that size i passed it. my dh even also commented that it looks so tiny what can be fit in it.

4. Totally impractical bag.

5. I doubt it as it doesn't have double hooks, as the Mini Kelly II has a detachable shoulder strap.

6. no i think it's a vintage 20 sellier instead, the new one is more narrow.

Meta likes this.
  7. No, this is not the one we've been waiting :smile:) So far I don't see any Tpfer post a reveal yet

8. ridiculously small bag

9. I believe this is the Mini Kelly OP is asking about (saw the pic on IG).

I was told the width is going to be about 16-18cm, which sounds like it should fit an iPhone 6/7 just fine (not sure about the plus model tho). Judging by the picture, it should also fit a small batch of necessities: phone, credit card, (flat) keys, and maybe a lipstick or so. From someone who doesn't carry a lot of stuff, I find this practical enough and a great little handsfree crossbody (would need to use a Twilly extender or switch out the original straps with Maxi Twillies to wear as a crossbody I would think). I'm excited to see them!

Attached Files:

10. @poptarts, I was told by my SA that the Mini Kelly II can be worn crossbody but depending on one's height, it hits around the waist/hip bone area or thereabouts.

Dear @jula posted press pics here, @MrsOwen3 posted press pics she found here and @mygoodies posted pics of it here. Mini lookbook pics posted here by @yodaling1. All pics are found from Instagram. ;)

I know we're all eager to see a reveal of this bag, that's for sure! :nuts:

MSO13 likes this.
  11. anyone knows when suppose to available in US??
    TIA

12. I can't say too much about the mini Kelly, but that photo is amazing!

13. My budget won't allow it, but I think it's cray-cray adorbs. :P Seriously, practical perhaps not, but darling and very collectible.

Txoceangirl likes this.
  14. Yup tiny
    Was offered one and thinking for evening might be ok, but maybe a clutch is just easier.....

meowmix318 and Txoceangirl like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice