FW07/08 Trunk Show @ Vancouver

Your SA? You mean Grace?

So its open to the public? :confused1:

Is the other SA that helped me with my cozy purchase and also the one who offered me to see the lookbook..hehe I was surprised when she called me about this event.

I think this is a public event.:yes:

Miho?

Oh well, have fun, I wont be there, I'm going to PNE on that day! :roflmfao:

The SA was Manouj. I know Grace will be working on Wednesday.

Hehe I'm planning on going to PNE next week but haven't decided on a day yet but definitely won't be Wednesday. You have fun too!! :P

I'll try and see if i can take pictures on that day.

The SA was Manouj. I know Grace will be working on Wednesday.

Hehe I'm planning on going to PNE next week but haven't decided on a day yet but definitely won't be Wednesday. You have fun too!! :P

I'll try and see if i can take pictures on that day.

Hope you get your mitts on a Le Mignon! You want a white one, right? :nuts:

I'm probably going to be at LV or Holt sometime next week but not Wednesday!

Wow, you are WLed for lots of stuff!

Hope you get your mitts on a Le Mignon! You want a white one, right? :nuts:

I'm probably going to be at LV or Holt sometime next week but not Wednesday!

Wow, you are WLed for lots of stuff!

Hehe yes I want a white Le Mignon! Have you decided which bag you're getting? The B regular or the LVOE2 tote? or sth else?

Hehe yes I want a white Le Mignon! Have you decided which bag you're getting? The B regular or the LVOE2 tote? or sth else?

I'm thinking about a Damier Cles. I just don't like the fact that they are made in Spain.

I also want my black cozy! My aunt said that I should ask Grace to look out for a pink and purple one for me and to call me if one comes in.

I'm thinking about a Damier Cles. I just don't like the fact that they are made in Spain.

I also want my black cozy! My aunt said that I should ask Grace to look out for a pink and purple one for me and to call me if one comes in.

yesyes...you should ask Grace to keep an eye on the color combo you want :smile:.

I think i have enough damier pieces for now (belem PM, speedy 30, azur mini pochette and Saleya MM).....So I won't get the damier/ azur NF.....now I sort of want my mono NF MM back.... I guess if I decide to pass the mirage speedy then I might re-consider buying the mono NF MM:graucho:

yesyes...you should ask Grace to keep an eye on the color combo you want :smile:.

I think i have enough damier pieces for now (belem PM, speedy 30, azur mini pochette and Saleya MM).....So I won't get the damier/ azur NF.....now I sort of want my mono NF MM back.... I guess if I decide to pass the mirage speedy then I might re-consider buying the mono NF MM:graucho:

I'd choose the NF over the mirage Speedy! And its only about 1/3 the price of the Speedy!

I'd choose the NF over the mirage Speedy! And its only about 1/3 the price of the Speedy!

hehe... the reason i returned the NF was b/c of the "bleeding"problem...but recently I saw some tpfers with their NFs and I am in :heart: with that bag again...but first of all i have to convince myself about those markings on the vachetta trims first...;)

OMG..... 3 more days till the trunk show!! I'm soooo excited!:yahoo:

hehe... the reason i returned the NF was b/c of the "bleeding"problem...but recently I saw some tpfers with their NFs and I am in :heart: with that bag again...but first of all i have to convince myself about those markings on the vachetta trims first...;)

OMG..... 3 more days till the trunk show!! I'm soooo excited!:yahoo:

How about a BV instead?