FW pink pom pon with perforation!

Livia1

O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
Europe
:hrmm: Honestly, would anyone really like this if it wasn't Balenciaga?

Obviously I don't want to offend anyone who might actually like this but I just think sometimes we forget to look "subjectively" at some of these designs.
Am I complete wrong?

Dec 25, 2008
USA

Obviously I don't want to offend anyone who might actually like this but I just think sometimes we forget to look "subjectively" at some of these designs.
Am I complete wrong?

Totally agree..........Not liking this bag much.

rollergirl

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
These perforated bags have a different and smaller color palette than the regular moto bags, so I look forward to better pinks. I don't especially like this. It looks like someone whole-punched a strange mini pom pon. I think the perforated ones for this season look better.

The pink is a little like '05 bubblegum.

HandbagAngel

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 18, 2006
I never like perforated leather, doesn't matter it is Bal or else. The Black one in the back looks more interesting than the pink Pom Pon to me.

miumiume

O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
New York, New York.

Am I complete wrong?
I agree- but at the same time I know they do it because they can- it usually takes someone with credibility and a following to introduce odd things- I think the bag is odd but cute- I bet it's less offensive in other colors.