Future Tokidoki Prints!!

maybe they'll start carrying lesportsac once the store stops receiving tokidoki shipments?

personally, i find the adios star print frustrating because its so hard to find the PERFECT print placement w/ all your ideal characters on the bag. and then theres finding the actual bag itself! i dont understand why there arent any adios zuccas! i finally told myself that if i dont find an adios zucca in stores w/ good print placement, i wouldnt get it. i just dont find it as appealing as simone's other prints =/

personally, i find the adios star print frustrating because its so hard to find the PERFECT print placement w/ all your ideal characters on the bag. and then theres finding the actual bag itself! i dont understand why there arent any adios zuccas! i finally told myself that if i dont find an adios zucca in stores w/ good print placement, i wouldnt get it. i just dont find it as appealing as simone's other prints =/
momo - I completely agree w/you. It is practically impossible to find the bag you want w/the characters you want in the adios print. Although I found a pretty awesome campeggio. Since our digital is MIA I'm going to tell you what mine has... it has both lattes, sandy, the fish, chili pepper, apple head??, the baby, skull & crossbones, flower, candy, flying adios, stellina, the girl cactus (popelletina maybe), adios laying down, the girl in the star, the orange apple w/adios inside, bull dog and that brown cactus girl on the cell phone....how do you think I did?? My goal was to get the bag w/the most characters.

I didn't think the bag was as appealing as the others but once I got it home and put it on, it's pretty awesome b/c I wear a ton of black and it looks fabulous with a black sweater. So that made me even more upset about the Zucca b/c that's what I REally REALLY WANT!!! What do you think about ordering one from Pulse??

LAMB - The LeSportsac stores are the only places that carry the Zucca and unfortunately we don't have one out here. I know we can call and order but half the fun for me is choosing my own purse. :crybaby:

tokilicious - that DOES sound like a pretty friggin awesome print placement :] campeggios are pretty big! where did you get yours? as for pulse, i wouldnt be so hesitant to order from them if it wasnt for my fatty gift card to nordstroms...*sigh* the manager @ pulse is really nice too, she offered to text me pictures of 2 mamma mia piratas she had in stock so i could choose the one i want. so yea, im sure they would try to get you a good zucca if you asked them (nicely) to :] but yea i know what you mean about picking out the bag yourself being half the fun =/

momo - I completely agree w/you. It is practically impossible to find the bag you want w/the characters you want in the adios print. Although I found a pretty awesome campeggio. Since our digital is MIA I'm going to tell you what mine has... it has both lattes, sandy, the fish, chili pepper, apple head??, the baby, skull & crossbones, flower, candy, flying adios, stellina, the girl cactus (popelletina maybe), adios laying down, the girl in the star, the orange apple w/adios inside, bull dog and that brown cactus girl on the cell phone....how do you think I did?? My goal was to get the bag w/the most characters.

I didn't think the bag was as appealing as the others but once I got it home and put it on, it's pretty awesome b/c I wear a ton of black and it looks fabulous with a black sweater. So that made me even more upset about the Zucca b/c that's what I REally REALLY WANT!!! What do you think about ordering one from Pulse??

LAMB - The LeSportsac stores are the only places that carry the Zucca and unfortunately we don't have one out here. I know we can call and order but half the fun for me is choosing my own purse. :crybaby:
That sounds like a great bag. I still want an adios zucca but the only bag with my character was the ciao ciao. I'm going to hold on to it and search for a zucca or campeggio which was my second choice but the one's I've seen have hardly any characters.

see i kinda didnt like adios star IRL (but you know im still gonna get one!!) but im loving these new lines!

and yes.. sadly macys or nordstroms or ANY OTHER boutique in O'ahu hawaii does not sell lesportsac! I am so sad! I guess they didnt want to "compete" with LeSportsac, since, you know, our whole island is the size of LA. LOL

well our island is smaller than that, we are just a dot on the map lol ...same here macys and other stores sure dont carry lesportsac :sad: except for DFS.. and thats about it :P

Thanx Tokidoki:heart: er (I hope you don't mind that I write your name like that...I LOVE doing it that way!)! Supposedly our digital is in storage and if you saw that place, you'd laugh...my BF is so neat but when it came to that we were completely stressed out so he just stood back from the unit and threw stuff in...literally!! So whenever we need something it's a HUGE project...like forget about getting our luggage! It's so funny.

MOMO - I got my Campeggio at the Valley Fair Macy's. I know that the manager at Pulse is super nice. I had no idea she was texting pics of the bags, that's AWESOME!! That's just as good as picking it out yourself!! I'm going to wait and see if by some chance I get that zucca from ebay...if not, I'll prob order mine from pulse.

Lattegrl - Is your character Sandy?? I want the zucca too so I'm just holding on to the campeggio until I see if I can get my hands on a zucca. Although I did get one w/ a ton of characters. It looks awesome b/c there's so much color on it that it'll probably be hard to let it go...even though I don't know when I'll ever use it!!

YOU'RE VERY WELCOME EVERYONE!! I'm just glad I can share my obsession here and not be ridiculed about it. When the collection first came out, my bf was very supportive since he saw it more as art because of the collabro, now, he thinks I'm wasting my money since they keep on making more and more.

my bf was that way too. but i can't stop :crybaby::nuts::nuts::jammin:

mrsjimmyh- at least your boyfriend was supportive at one time! My husband tries to be supportive, until he learns the price of what I paid... LOL

tokiliciousjenny- i dont mind the heart. because I heart tokidoki! LOL now I gotta find a way to shorten your name, since its so freaking long!

tokiliciousjenny- i dont mind the heart. because I heart tokidoki! LOL now I gotta find a way to shorten your name, since its so freaking long!
hahahahah! I'm cracking up. When I sign in if I have to type my username I spell it wrong like every time and it takes me forever to log in...I don't know why I made it soooo long. I guess I didn't realize I'd have to type it ever again! hahahahaha!! You can just call me Jen, that would be fine! :smile:

Thanx Tokidoki:heart: er (I hope you don't mind that I write your name like that...I LOVE doing it that way!)! Supposedly our digital is in storage and if you saw that place, you'd laugh...my BF is so neat but when it came to that we were completely stressed out so he just stood back from the unit and threw stuff in...literally!! So whenever we need something it's a HUGE project...like forget about getting our luggage! It's so funny.

MOMO - I got my Campeggio at the Valley Fair Macy's. I know that the manager at Pulse is super nice. I had no idea she was texting pics of the bags, that's AWESOME!! That's just as good as picking it out yourself!! I'm going to wait and see if by some chance I get that zucca from ebay...if not, I'll prob order mine from pulse.

Lattegrl - Is your character Sandy?? I want the zucca too so I'm just holding on to the campeggio until I see if I can get my hands on a zucca. Although I did get one w/ a ton of characters. It looks awesome b/c there's so much color on it that it'll probably be hard to let it go...even though I don't know when I'll ever use it!!
Yes, I :heart: Sandy! She's so cute and I cant wait for the transporto print with her on it.