Future Tokidoki Prints!!

OMG!!! mrsjimmyh...THANK YOU soooo much for doing this!!! this puts to rest the anticipation of what's gonna be out..but now its just a matter of WAITING for them to come!!!

i can happily say with full confidence that i want amore, spiaggia, and trasport and SOOOO glad i can at least give up on two of the prints...too dark in my opinion...these later prints don't seem as cluttered and chaotic as his previous prints....except spiaggia..that is just BUSTLING with flavour! i loveeeeeeee it!

do you mind if i post these pictures in another tokidoki community? i'll give u FULL credit! you're so awesome!

OMG!!! mrsjimmyh...THANK YOU soooo much for doing this!!! this puts to rest the anticipation of what's gonna be out..but now its just a matter of WAITING for them to come!!!

i can happily say with full confidence that i want amore, spiaggia, and trasport and SOOOO glad i can at least give up on two of the prints...too dark in my opinion...these later prints don't seem as cluttered and chaotic as his previous prints....except spiaggia..that is just BUSTLING with flavour! i loveeeeeeee it!

do you mind if i post these pictures in another tokidoki community? i'll give u FULL credit! you're so awesome!

i don't mind at all.. and please do share the link of the other tokidoki community via pm with me (as i'm not sure if it's ok for us to link via the thread)