Future qees/keychains

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Okay, so I chatted with some of the nicer SAs at LeSportsac today and they were saying that the future qees/keychains (idk if its gonna be a "qee") are going to change!! (FINALLY!!) :wlae:

And they said its gonna be ADIOS STAR!! :yahoo: They said "dont take our word for it".. but I really hope they're right!

I'm really started to tire of the regular white bear qee. Its cute and lovely but its been too long!!

Soooo, hopefully it changes! Let's X our fingers!! :yes:

2. Oh I hope it's a qee, but regular keychains would be cute too.

3. really??? When are they coming out????

IM EXCITED!! WHOOOOOO!

4. But dont take my/their word for it!! :biggrin:

5. I'm hoping it's a Qee and not a regular keychain because it would seem like they were changing the bags completely and I don't like that.

I wish they would have made different Qees for each print, but I do like the bear.

6. I hope its true! I would really love an adios qee/keychain! :wlae:

7. I knowww~!! Dont you?!?!!

:heart: :heart: I :love: Adios!! :heart: :heart:

8. ooh yeas an adios qee would be cool!

9. I would love an Adios Star qee ^_^ I hope this turns out to be true.

10. i think they should make his gf ciao qee too :biggrin: wouldnt that be soo cute?...oooh how about a sandy qee?? haha :lol: only one can dream......

11. A Mozzarella or Latte qee would be my pick!!

Or a happy unicorn qee!!!!!!!!! *lol* That'd be really cute.

12. yeah i know...how about watermelon dude and foresta monkey qee!! :graucho:

13. omgggggg. that sounds so awesome :drool:

14. a new qee would definitely be cool :] im sure a lot of us have too many white bear ones..

i think adios would go well with the tutti print.. black and white! lol :]

15. I wish they would make all the characters into qees!! Then I can collect something cheaper than bags LOL that would be so cute!! :love: