Future fashionista sighting...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I was riding my scooter to the farmers market this afternoon, when I saw a young girl and her mother on the side of the street. The girl had a black MC speedy 25 (real! - Mom's?), and she noticed my Petite Bucket as I rode by. I smiled... Start 'em young, that's what I say!

2. MC Speedies only came in the 30, not 25..

3. Maybe it was a 30. I was riding by on my scooter.

4. Lucky girl.

5. there's no 25 in MC ...

6. I think i recognize you from somewhere...sounds crazy but were you in a movie? :Push:

7. You can be the 3894 person to say I look like the girl from "When a Stranger Calls"

8. AAAUGHGHAUAH!!! THATS IT!!!!! :yahoo: :nuts: LMAO!

9. I swear. Soo many people.a couple here. lj. myspace. work. my own family even!!:rolleyes:

10. :roflmfao:

11. I was contemplating getting my daughter (about to turn 10) a mini mono speedy...then i came to my senses!!!

12. My nine year old daughter BEGGED me for a mini Mono Speedy in the LV store today!

13. so did you get if for her?

i may spring for a used one at a good price...she has already claimed all my shoes and purses...i keep asking her if she is waiting for me to die......"noooooooo mommy, i just like all your purses and shoes"

14. No! I'd love to, but I don't want to get that started!:P Hmmm....but a nice used one? I might look into that!

15. :yahoo: you do!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice