Fushia perforated pochette anyone?

1. very cute, thanks for sharing.

2. oooh I want! Cute!

3. LV Obsessed- did you get charged customs/tax when you got your Malibu Street?? It's the only thing that puts me off all o/seas transactions. :sad:

4. Too Cute!! I have a question though: Do you get a key with the little lock or is it just there to look pretty?

5. thu_nuts I think the lock is just there 2 look pretty, seeing as it's a much smaller lock than those on a speedy, but I'm not 100% sure.

And slayer, I've never once been charged customs or taxes when I've bought stuff on eBay, but I'll let u know if I ever am...I don't think they charge for that in Oz unless it's really expensive.

Oooh now I'm thinking about bidding on that adorable pochette...dammit why did I have to bid on that cerises cles??!!!
    Oh thats right...because it was so CUTE!!!:shame:

Cmon LOTTO!!!:roflmfao:

6. I have been charged duty on items before. I think the limit has been raised to $1k Aus $$...you are more likely to be charged duty if shipped via courier e.g. DHL etc.

7. ive been watching this pochette.... im thinking of bidding

8. it's a good deal.

9. Nice

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice