Fuschia pink Gucci info?

1. Hey guys
    I've been looking forever for a pink Gucci bag. No-not the light pink, the fuschia.

[​IMG]

Like that! (I know this is probably fake, I just googled 'pink Gucci' and that picture showed so I got it lol)

Can anyone help me get info on when it was made? Or where I could purchase one? Thanks in advance!!:amuse:

2. I know there was a color that looked close to fushia that I think I saw on NM about a yr ago. Only thing was the picture looked pink, but the color name was "Lilac" so I think it was more purple than pink.

3. ohoh i remembered asking about that in the store a while back. i think it's the cruise line from 2004 or 2005. probably 2005 but i'm not sure.

4. yes, that's last summer line...it came out otùùtogether with the tourquoise leather!

5. i have the small shoulder in that pink. the colour is called "orchid pink" and it was from last spring/summer

6. that pink is def from last summer and I was at the Gucci outlet in Woodbury Commons in NY a few weks ago and they had the totes withe pink trim

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice