Fuschia or Rose scheherazade ? help!

Barbiesha

barbiesha.feroshe
Oct 22, 2013
Hi babies ive been given the oppurtunity to pick one of these color but im having trouble choosing. Both in porosus of course, what do you guys think? Which pink is more barbie? Im def into the vibrant kind and i know both have a slight different hue to it. But ive never seen them live so if anyone could give me some pointers?

And if anyone has the comparison picture of both side by side would be awesomen i tried finding in the thread but its not there anymore.

Without a doubt Rose Scheherazade. It is saturated and beautiful. Fuschia is a bit faded. There are lots of references of these two colors in the Color and Exotics reference threads....but, for me personally, there is absolutely NO DOUBT...it is RS! It is one of my favorite exotic colors and I am a pink and bright lover. Fuschia will disappoint if you are seeking a real saturated color.

Darling in all honesty sherezade will maybe eventually with time look more like fuschia since exotics live and seem to change and because of that sherezade is good a option STILL I LIKE FUSCIA MORE !! hope it helps.

It's funny...Your avatar is a pretty accurate depiction of the difference btwn Fuchsia and RS (at least on my monitor). I only have them both in Gator CDC and I'd pick RS hands down! RS is way more intense pink (purple pink) and takes my breath away!!!! Once I put RS next to fuchsia, fuchsia was very washed out.

Last edited: