Fuschia Mabel !

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here she is !
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She is an absolute beauty and I love her ! Half the price of most of my other Mulberrys too ! I have been going off Mulberry a bit lately tbh and was getting slightly begrudging of the prices when they were quite poor with the extras like having to spray them , no pockets for bits and pieces and lack of feet etc But Mabel is fabulous so functional and just the thing to bring a splash of colour into these dull days ! Some people have been a bit taken aback by how bright it is but I love love love her !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

2. Hi, congrats - she is a beauty!
    Kris

3. She is beautiful !!! I have the Roxy A4 tote in the same colour , At the moment she is bright but I think by the time spring/summer hits she will fit right in - not that it's stopped me taking her everywhere ! I think she will get better with age too , plus I got caught in the rain the other day and no spot marks - they just dried up and vanished - saves on the collonil !
    Where did you find her ?

4. Oldbaggage, your new fuschia Mabel is GORGEOUS. Absolutely stunning. Congrats!

5. Lovely bag, really stunning. :love:
    I have this too in the same colour and really, really love it

6. I got her online in the Mulberry sale, I wanted a matching purse too but the purse was a different leather so it put me off a bit.

7. wow she is a beauty!! I LOVE the colour.

I tend to like classic colours but the Mabel seems to look extra fab in a bold shade agains winter colours and no doubt HOT in the summer.

The mabel is on my wish list....

Enjoy your bag :tup:.

MissDee

8. I have both the fuschia bag and purse and though they are different leathers and different hardware, I love them!

9. Me too - they are both utterly divine!

10. Wow, congrats - another Fuschia owner, this is a really popular bag.

It looks lovely on you too.

11. Love the fuchsia! It really is such a cheerful colour to see on someone, especially when it's gray and dreary. Glad you love it!

12. Its beautiful, congratulations!

13. Thanks guys ! I am waiting for a day off so I can spend some time with her ! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ! Hmmmmmm maybe I should get the purse then? I have to say the bag scratches really easily though !

14. Don't worry the scratches fade after a while and add to the character. Enjoy !

15. Thanks x