Fuschia Kelly arrives, not sure to get it...

Well you've waited a long time. Is this your dream color or one of your top 3? Of course you shouldn't get something if its going to really stress you out but can you wait another 1-2 years? Though call.

I say at least take a look of her and decide after that. But I am afraid after you see this gorgeous kelly, you won't be able to go home without her. If you need time to think about it after you see the bag, tell your SA to hold the bag for a day or so for you while you are thinking about it again. It is a tough decision to make but you know you make a good decision when your feeling is right and happy with your decision. Good luck and let us know what you decide.

hi all lovely ladies
many thanks for your comment and suggestions. you're all being very kind and very supportive. :yes:
a little update. i've declined the bag this time. :crybaby: i phoned the shop and said to pass it but call me next time when the same bag arrives.

Reason: DH has been very supportive on the recent expensese and asked me to let him know if anything can help. i've promised to resist my bag/shoe obsession since we purchased our apartment and get married last Oct. i don't want my bag obsession (i know, it's the "H" bag) to endanger our relationship and break my promise (1 expensive bag a year, last yr was a chanel). i was relieved on making this decision. :yes: :yes:

my finance will resume on april when my year end bonus comes and all my bills are settled. so, this is what i think, it maybe destiny that i need to part the bag this time, but i'm sure it'll come someday, maybe sometime this year which will be my bday gift (june).. :yahoo:

thanks again for all lovely gorgeous "H" ladies, i'll let you know when i get my kelly.

PS: i did take a look on another shop which displayed a black box kelly 32, which maybe my second bag later... ;)

I am sure its beautiful. If you take a look you may not be able to say "no." Unless you have great self control - take a look and again take a look only if there is a chance you can/will buy.

hi all lovely ladies
many thanks for your comment and suggestions. you're all being very kind and very supportive. :yes:
a little update. i've declined the bag this time. :crybaby: i phoned the shop and said to pass it but call me next time when the same bag arrives.

Reason: DH has been very supportive on the recent expensese and asked me to let him know if anything can help. i've promised to resist my bag/shoe obsession since we purchased our apartment and get married last Oct. i don't want my bag obsession (i know, it's the "H" bag) to endanger our relationship and break my promise (1 expensive bag a year, last yr was a chanel). i was relieved on making this decision. :yes: :yes:

my finance will resume on april when my year end bonus comes and all my bills are settled. so, this is what i think, it maybe destiny that i need to part the bag this time, but i'm sure it'll come someday, maybe sometime this year which will be my bday gift (june).. :yahoo:

thanks again for all lovely gorgeous "H" ladies, i'll let you know when i get my kelly.

PS: i did take a look on another shop which displayed a black box kelly 32, which maybe my second bag later... ;)
Billbill, I know this was not easy for you, but I really think you did such a smart thing. There will be other opportunities to come. You have my admiration for being level-headed about your priorities.