Fuschia jumbo keep it or let it go( lots of pictures)

Oct 18, 2007
i was so excited to receive this jumbo, i realize it is simply too big for me.

so i will post modeling picutures with medium classic and jumbo.

i need opinions from you guys.

should i keep the jumbo, or let it go?

Thank you!

with jumbo modeling pictures, one of them i had the bag across my shoulder.

Attachments

• DSC04043.jpg
    DSC04043.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC04049.jpg
    DSC04049.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC04052.jpg
    DSC04052.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 136
  • DSC04065.jpg
    DSC04065.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC04061.jpg
    DSC04061.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 184
oceanblueapril: Have you try temporary shortening the jumbo flap to the desired length that suits your frame? I am short as well 154cm, but after shortening the chain, i can take jumbo flap well too :smile:

i personally prefer fuschia in m/l. it appears to look bigger because the color can tend to be overwhelming. on the other hand, since you have m/l in a similar hue already and w/ the jumbo being more roomy, i think you should keep it. the fuschia is one of chanel's hottest color this season, it may be htf soon.

then again, if you still have qualms about it, maybe best to let go. follow your :heart:

I think you should keep it. The color pops and is so pretty. As fufu mentioned, maybe you can shorten the straps so they don't hang too low on your frame? Good luck with your decision.

It does look a bit big on you. You must feel comfortable with the size because it would be a waste to keep such a beauty and end up not using it. Good luck deciding!!

Being really petite around 5 feet, Initially I found it alil big as well , did the sas give u the mini steel clasp thing . It works wonders to shorthen it .

U could see if u coulod bring it back and change it to M/l instead?

Yeah if you doubt it then take it back, if you don't mind shortening the straps by tying on the insides then keep it!

Weird the way the Fuchsia turns out to look so 'pink' on photos! In real it's not so pink!