Fuschia HAC is HERE!!! Please, share my joy!

H_addict

H is for HOCKEY
O.G.
Jan 29, 2006
I got this baby from a friend (THANKS A MILLION, D!;)) and just can't get over how GORGEOUS this color/leather/hardware combo is!!!:love: Yet another bag purchased without seeing/trying it IRL and I couldn't be happier! I want to give a HUGE shout out to Kellybag and Shopmom for all their help and visuals! I couldn't do it without you, gals!:kiss:
Well, without further ado, I give you - 32cm fuschia HAC in chevre :heart:

attachment.php

Attachments

• HACwatermarked.jpg
    HACwatermarked.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 680
Thank you so much for the kind comments! I love being able to share my joy with you all! (No one in my life can understand what all the fuss is about!!!:wacko:)
I was SO SCARED that it might be too small (as I was looking at Birkins 35cm and larger) but when I tried it on, the size is just perfect! I think the color makes it look bigger than it is. The bag fits everything I need for my daily outings, etc. The handles are shorter than a Birkin (that's for sure) but it doesn't bother me that much as I rarely carry my bags on the crook of my arm anyways. It's not as deep as I thought it was going to be (I do like the depth because I like to carry Birkin/HAC open, the way it is in the pic).
Well, I guess that's all for now! I will post some "modelling" shots a bit later (as I am slaving over my son's science project right this minute!)