Fuschia Denim Neo Speedy is mine!

thank you all. she is the perfect size, right between a 25 and 30. and very easy to get in/out of, surprisingly, compared the the opening on the 25. :heart: her!

So it's bigger than a speedy 25? That's good to know. I think I tend to carry more in the summer for some reason. I just love this color for the summer. Does anyone know if this bag holds more than the denim baggy pm?

aww thank you gals. always glad to share my bits of glee with you. :heart:

so it's raining today. but i wanted to test out the wilson's protectant. so i took ms. fuschia out for lunch. grabbed my umbrella and took a quick stroll. got some light raindrops on her but after a few minutes, it's like she never got wet :nuts: :cool:

Ichelle, I think you should be the photographer for Louis Vuitton and Eluxury because their photo's don't do the bags any justice!!!! That bag is so beautiful...love the Juicy charm too! Congrats on your new baby!! :smile:

I agree......Ichelle's picstures are the nicest I have seen so far of this bag! She has sold me! I sent my husband pics via email and he asked "how much is it?" I told him and all I got was a "hahahhaha" reply! :sad: I WANT THAT BAG!!!!!