Fuschia Courtney sold out??

Stacy31

O.G.
Sep 27, 2008
Hi everyone! I am just wondering if anyone else heard this---I was just on LV.com and I started a chat with Scott M. I asked him when the fuschia courtney would be released and his response was "I do apologize, but the fuschia courtney has already been released and has completely sold out." Is this true? Did anyone else hear this? I find this odd because about a week ago I was told that the release date had been pushed back and they did not know when it would be rescheduled for release.

I know it's scheduled for a six month run....and I haven't heard of anyone getting the handbag yet so I think he must have been mistaken. Maybe it wasn't in the system yet because it hasn't been released and he mistook the information to mean that it had sold out?? I know my SA is keeping me informed and he hasn't seen it or gotten any in yet, I think we're safe!

I think it hasn't been released yet too. My SA said she would let me know once it arrives so I can decide whether I want the clutch or bag. The pink is kind of similar to the vernis framboise color, only very matte. I am liking the clutch but am not sure whether the bag would be too much pink....

Thanks, everyone!! I actually noticed it is listed on the website this morning, but it is not sold online. This is not the first time the online chat has mislead me. I will call my SA today to take a look at it in person. Thanks again!!!

Last edited: