Fuschia Chevre HAC !!!!

addicted said:
Your other little baby in the background is cute too! (your little white one:yes: )

She's definitely a cutie. I was taking pictures on her favorite bed to lounge on, i'm sure she was wondering, "what the heck is she doing on MY bed!" :rolleyes:

Greentea said:
Chevre. Fuchsia. Palladium. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Just pick me off of the floor!!!!

Totally agree...for those of you who don't know already, I would die for this combination. I just want to cry!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Good for you, but I am feeling it will never happen for me!!!!

rainrowan said:
diana, that's a beautiful HAC! Makes me want one, even tho I am not a "pink" person, the color and leather combination looks especially lovely.
I prefer the look of the HAC on wearers, it has a very "lengthening" effect since it's proportions are taller than wider. Have you noticed the effect yourself?

Thanks rainrowan! I definitely think it has a lengthening effect. Since I'm only 5'3" I think it definitely helps!!

Kellybag said:
Totally agree...for those of you who don't know already, I would die for this combination. I just want to cry!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Good for you, but I am feeling it will never happen for me!!!!

aww Kellybag! Your dream bag will come!! :yes:

Gorgeous HAC!!:love: I once saw a cobalt blue ostrich HAC 28cm on the shelf and regretted not buying it. Actually I didn't buy it since my SA at the time was hinting that they could be getting a fuchsia ostrich one this year and that if I bought the blue, I wouldn't be able to get the fuchsia. Now I TOTALLY REGRET it since my SA has left the company and i doubt I'll be seeing fuchsia ostrich. It was soooo pretty too! After that sighting, I have been a huge fan of the HAC!

greentea....uh...move over.
diana, you are one lucky girl!!!!!!
i am living thru you rite now!!!
my time will come and i hope soooon!!!!
your treasures are just to die for..!!!!

arcangel said:
greentea....uh...move over.
diana, you are one lucky girl!!!!!!
i am living thru you rite now!!!
my time will come and i hope soooon!!!!
your treasures are just to die for..!!!!
There's plenty of room for you down here, arcangel:graucho: :graucho: