Fuschia Chevre HAC !!!!

diana

shopaholic
O.G.
Mar 15, 2006
I decided to take the plunge and purchase the 32cm fuschia chevre de coromandel HAC from Montecarloclub. She's beautiful!! And I now know why everyone loves chevre!!

Here's a pic of her, with her buddy, 30cm rouge h clemence birkin :graucho:

I think they want a new kelly companion though :angel:

Attachments

• IMG_0799w.JPG
    IMG_0799w.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 364
  • IMG_0804w.JPG
    IMG_0804w.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 432
OMG, Diana she's BEAUTIFUL! Looking at your bags makes me want some COLOR in my life!!!!! She's stunning and I'm so glad you got her. Here's a big gulp of Champagne to you....enjoy every minute of her beauty!

Diana, when you get a moment, can you explain a little more about the HAC vs. regular Birkin? I'd like to know more!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Diana! Finally you got your fushia!!! I am very happy for you! Things happen for a reason! You wanted to buy fushia Kelly, but it was 28cm not 32cm. So, you were hesitant to buy it. See? You decided to wait and you got what you wanted!!! I am really excited for you:biggrin: :biggrin: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Hey! I just took another look at those fabby pics and saw.....the Rouge H Birkin I'm waiting for (next year that is.....)!!!!! OMG! It's so gorgeous too.....I'm drooling over here!!!

shopmom411 said:
OMG, Diana she's BEAUTIFUL! Looking at your bags makes me want some COLOR in my life!!!!! She's stunning and I'm so glad you got her. Here's a big gulp of Champagne to you....enjoy every minute of her beauty!

Diana, when you get a moment, can you explain a little more about the HAC vs. regular Birkin? I'd like to know more!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

shopmom411, you can't go wrong with color! hermes does them very well!!

here are the comparisons between the dimensions:
Birkin 30cm - W30cm x H22cm x D16cm
Birkin 35cm - W35cm x H25cm x D18cm
HAC 32cm - W32cm x H27cm x D16cm

The HAC is taller than the Birkins. The only other differences are that the handles are a little shorter and the turnkey is actually squared instead of round like on the Birkin. And I think the HAC is actually the original Birkin, which was designed to carry riding boots!

aspenmartial said:
Diana! Finally you got your fushia!!! I am very happy for you! Things happen for a reason! You wanted to buy fushia Kelly, but it was 28cm not 32cm. So, you were hesitant to buy it. See? You decided to wait and you got what you wanted!!! I am really excited for you:biggrin: :biggrin: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

Thanks aspenmartial! my fuschia chevre finally!! i'm surprised you remembered :lol::lol:

Oh MY!!! WOW! She's gorgeous!

I just :heart: :heart: :heart: the HAC! And, they both look like great buddies! ;)

Congrats to you! Here's a toast to your new baby! *clink*

Your other little baby in the background is cute too! (your little white one:yes: )

diana, that's a beautiful HAC! Makes me want one, even tho I am not a "pink" person, the color and leather combination looks especially lovely.
I prefer the look of the HAC on wearers, it has a very "lengthening" effect since it's proportions are taller than wider. Have you noticed the effect yourself?

i love the colour love chevre even love the hac BUT i hate you cause you can pull it off obviously while i simply can not (the hac just looks off on me makes me look taaalll and even skinnier) :rant: :lol: :flowers:

shoes319 said:
Yippeee!!! Great family photo -- you have 2 amazing bags....but a kelly...would really complete the picture!!

i definitely agree- need a kelly to complete the picture! although, i don't think my wallet agrees with that!!