Fuschia 28cm HAC or 32cm HAC or 30cm birkin

Which bag do you think is best for Fuschia Ostrich?

• 28cm HAC

• 32cm HAC

• 30cm Birkin

Results are only viewable after voting.
I saw Pazt's gorg bag in person, and it looks just right in that size I don't think the color overwhelms at all. My take is, if you're offered the HAC right now, take it! a 30cm it's prob. harder to come by.

Here is a pic of my 32cm fuschia HAC with a 30 birkin. Sometimes I do feel the fuschia is pretty bright for the larger bag, but I love the color so much so I get over that pretty easily :P

I like the larger size, and for me the shorter handles are not a problem, so I think if you have the opportunity to get the HAC in ostrich I would take it! pazt's is gorgeous!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0804w.JPG
    IMG_0804w.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 124
Queenie, I'm 5 ft 8 in and I have tried on a cobalt blue ostrich HAC in 28cm before. It is the perfect size. It does NOT look small and it definitely holds more than the Kelly 28cm.

I prefer fuchsia ostrich HAC 28cm over fuchsia ostrich Birkin 30cm. I actually think the Birkin 30 looks a tad boxy on me whereas HAC 28cm looks more like a purse.

That said, are you ordering one?:nuts:

Queenie, if you like the 32 HAC, go for it!

I'm not sure what your SA means when she says that 32 is too big for an ostrich, but I have a 35 Birkin in fuschia ostrich and I think it's great. (I'm not a HAC fan as yet, as I find the short handles too much of a hassle when I'm carrying lots of other stuff.)

I love ostrich in fuschia :yahoo: :yahoo:

I have a 28cm fuschia ostrich kelly and she is such a pretty 'lady' :P

Queenie, you MUST get the a birkin or hac in that colour and leather !!!

I like it in the 30 Birkin!! Im not a fan of HACs so maybe its just me?? But i do lovee it in the birkin!! I know someone that has it in 30 birkin and it looks great!!

Thanks everyone for the replies.

D, you guys are funny!!! I can't stop laughing. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

jennifleur, OMG, what did I see on your signature? :roflmfao:

I agree that Fuschia Ostrich is very rare especially on a 30cm birkin. I've checked with my SA and he said our store has not received nor sold any of it for ages. I guess I'll settle for a HAC and then get other colour for the birkin. Maybe a cognac from Paris? *dream*

I will try the 28cm HAC and see how it goes. If my fat hands can't go through the handles then I'll know which one to get. ;)

Kou, I am not ordering anything. That said, if I happen to get a call for a Fuschia Ostrich 28cm HAC, I will PM you ok? :graucho:

Thanks everyone for the replies.

D, you guys are funny!!! I can't stop laughing. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

jennifleur, OMG, what did I see on your signature? :roflmfao:

I agree that Fuschia Ostrich is very rare especially on a 30cm birkin. I've checked with my SA and he said our store has not received nor sold any of it for ages. I guess I'll settle for a HAC and then get other colour for the birkin. Maybe a cognac from Paris? *dream*

I will try the 28cm HAC and see how it goes. If my fat hands can't go through the handles then I'll know which one to get. ;)

Kou, I am not ordering anything. That said, if I happen to get a call for a Fuschia Ostrich 28cm HAC, I will PM you ok? :graucho:

Queenie I think you might have a better chance on the fuschia in the summer, since it seems a warm weather colour and H will probably roll it out again once spring hits.

I actually haven't seen a 30 Birkin in fuschia. HACS and 35 Birkins yes.

And cognac is actually relatively easy to score in ostrich. Mine was a walk-in by whereas the fuschia was an order.

Btw I have a fat arm problem, which is prob why I don't do HACs. :roflmfao: I like to be able to sling the bag over my shoulder if need be (possible on a 35 but not 30 Birkin).