Fuschia 28cm HAC or 32cm HAC or 30cm birkin

Which bag do you think is best for Fuschia Ostrich?

• 28cm HAC

• 32cm HAC

• 30cm Birkin

Results are only viewable after voting.
attachment.php

GORGEOUS!!!!

Oh DOH! I just looked more closely at the question.......oiy....need more coffee this morning!

ok....no 35cm Birkin if you're looking at Fuschia Ostrich.......don't flame me but I'd go Kelly for this color/skin combo. And a 28cm. :shame:

Oh ... why doesn't ostrich come in 35cm size? Couldn't a fat ostrich do? :roflmfao:

Birkin 30cm Fuschia is just perfect for the color.. and 32cm HAC can do if 30cm birkin is difficult to find.. i dont think there's too much difference in size.

The color is gorgeous in any size :smile:

I really don't think there's much of a difference between a 30 birkin and 32 HAC.
Really, i say get what you want. Who cares what the SA says. :yes: if you really want HAC 32 in fuschia (sp?) ostrich, then GET IT and WORK IT.

I've recently learned from these wonderful H addicts that NO bag is too big, or the wrong color as long as you dig it. :heart:

I think either a 30cm Birkin or 32cm HAC would be my choice.

UNLESS, you go for a 32cm Kelly.... (I think the feminine look of the Kelly plus the sweet, girly pink of fuchsia are well matched) Just playing :devil:'s advocate...

There actually is a fairly big difference in appearance between the 30 Birkin and 32 HAC - the 32 HAC looks and feels closer to a 35 Birkin, especially in colors. So if you're personally concerned about "too" much color for the Fuschia Ostrich, the 30 would be the right choice. I for one LOVE the 32 HAC and don't think it would be too much in this size at all though.

I'd go for whichever one you can get your hot little hands on.

(Oh, and I second Greentea above as well - I adore Fuschia most in Kellys because it suits the girly color perfectly.......you can't go wrong with any of them.):heart:

hey............i got bonked on the head for mentioning the "K" word.............

better watch it, GT.......KB's vicious with that mallet!