Fuschia 28cm HAC or 32cm HAC or 30cm birkin

Which bag do you think is best for Fuschia Ostrich?

• 28cm HAC

• 32cm HAC

• 30cm Birkin

Results are only viewable after voting.

whispa777

NianGao
O.G.
Apr 25, 2006
USA
I saw Pazt's gorg bag in person, and it looks just right in that size I don't think the color overwhelms at all. My take is, if you're offered the HAC right now, take it! a 30cm it's prob. harder to come by.

diana

shopaholic
O.G.
Mar 15, 2006
California
Here is a pic of my 32cm fuschia HAC with a 30 birkin. Sometimes I do feel the fuschia is pretty bright for the larger bag, but I love the color so much so I get over that pretty easily :P

I like the larger size, and for me the shorter handles are not a problem, so I think if you have the opportunity to get the HAC in ostrich I would take it! pazt's is gorgeous!!!

Attachments

koukanamiya

It is what it is
May 25, 2006
Asia & U.S.
Queenie, I'm 5 ft 8 in and I have tried on a cobalt blue ostrich HAC in 28cm before. It is the perfect size. It does NOT look small and it definitely holds more than the Kelly 28cm.

I prefer fuchsia ostrich HAC 28cm over fuchsia ostrich Birkin 30cm. I actually think the Birkin 30 looks a tad boxy on me whereas HAC 28cm looks more like a purse.

That said, are you ordering one?:nuts:

wongnumber

Aug 28, 2006
Brazzaville
Queenie, if you like the 32 HAC, go for it!

I'm not sure what your SA means when she says that 32 is too big for an ostrich, but I have a 35 Birkin in fuschia ostrich and I think it's great. (I'm not a HAC fan as yet, as I find the short handles too much of a hassle when I'm carrying lots of other stuff.)

katyc

Jul 6, 2006
I love ostrich in fuschia :yahoo: :yahoo:

I have a 28cm fuschia ostrich kelly and she is such a pretty 'lady' :P

Queenie, you MUST get the a birkin or hac in that colour and leather !!!

Minnie

O.G.
Jan 25, 2006
NJ,US
I like it in the 30 Birkin!! Im not a fan of HACs so maybe its just me?? But i do lovee it in the birkin!! I know someone that has it in 30 birkin and it looks great!!

Queenie

Holiday Joys!
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Thanks everyone for the replies.

D, you guys are funny!!! I can't stop laughing. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

jennifleur, OMG, what did I see on your signature? :roflmfao:

I agree that Fuschia Ostrich is very rare especially on a 30cm birkin. I've checked with my SA and he said our store has not received nor sold any of it for ages. I guess I'll settle for a HAC and then get other colour for the birkin. Maybe a cognac from Paris? *dream*

I will try the 28cm HAC and see how it goes. If my fat hands can't go through the handles then I'll know which one to get. ;)

Kou, I am not ordering anything. That said, if I happen to get a call for a Fuschia Ostrich 28cm HAC, I will PM you ok? :graucho:

wongnumber

Aug 28, 2006
Brazzaville
Thanks everyone for the replies.

D, you guys are funny!!! I can't stop laughing. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

jennifleur, OMG, what did I see on your signature? :roflmfao:

I agree that Fuschia Ostrich is very rare especially on a 30cm birkin. I've checked with my SA and he said our store has not received nor sold any of it for ages. I guess I'll settle for a HAC and then get other colour for the birkin. Maybe a cognac from Paris? *dream*

I will try the 28cm HAC and see how it goes. If my fat hands can't go through the handles then I'll know which one to get. ;)

Kou, I am not ordering anything. That said, if I happen to get a call for a Fuschia Ostrich 28cm HAC, I will PM you ok? :graucho:
Queenie I think you might have a better chance on the fuschia in the summer, since it seems a warm weather colour and H will probably roll it out again once spring hits.

I actually haven't seen a 30 Birkin in fuschia. HACS and 35 Birkins yes.

And cognac is actually relatively easy to score in ostrich. Mine was a walk-in by whereas the fuschia was an order.

Btw I have a fat arm problem, which is prob why I don't do HACs. :roflmfao: I like to be able to sling the bag over my shoulder if need be (possible on a 35 but not 30 Birkin).