Furstenberg Fakes

pisdapisda79 said:
Her dvf dresses are definately authentic but I find her prices are too high considering half of the dresses she is selling are already on sale at NM or Saks

It's not the prices, it was the link to the "how to spot a dvf fake" that I was referring to.

Heres a perfect example of what I was talking about

the first pic is the authentic DVF (on the run way) the other two are nasty fakes again being sold as 'factory seconds' WTF?

Firstly, the material is totally different! On the original the spots are smaller & it is a solid material, not a cheap chiffon over a lining.

Secondly the sleeves!!!! not even close! thin floaty chiffon? I think not!

Thirdly the belt is all wrong. clearly too long & too wide. The neckline isn't the same either.

At first glance a person whos never worn/seen DVF IRL wouldn't notice this but surely, after just looking at the differences you've got to think to yourself 'this isn't the same dress'

dvf.JPG

fake dvf2.JPG

fakedvf.JPG

platinum*card said:
DVF is a catwalk favorite, what's in correct?

Platinum, this is whats incorrect & what tells this nasty fake from the real thing (someone asked for advice on how to spot fakes on the other page)

Firstly, the material is totally different! On the original the spots are smaller & it is a solid material, not a cheap chiffon over a lining.

Secondly the sleeves!!!! not even close! thin floaty chiffon? I think not!

Thirdly the belt is all wrong. clearly too long & too wide. The neckline isn't the same either.

I'm sure theres more that other will notice too:sad: Just to be clear, the pictures of the dress on the catwalk, that is real, the other two are ones used by the seller in her auction. These are fake dresses.

this reminded me of something I read on counterfeitchic.com

"No, your eyes aren't deceiving you. On the left, Diane von Furstenberg's "Cerisier" dress. On the right, Forever 21's "Sabrina" dress. And connecting the two, the lastest lawsuit filed by DVF in her comprehensive campaign against copying."
dvf%20sues%20forever%2021%20-%20nypost%20pic.jpg