Furla - Thoughts & Help??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone!
    I recently fell in LOVE with this handbag from Furla:
    Elisabeth BB61 in Cipria

Good summer bag?? Good experience buying Furla products/dealing with Furla SAs??

Which is conveniently 30% off! Now, I live in Toronto & there is a Furla here, which I have yet to go to. I was wondering if anyone knew if the Canadian prices were vastly higher than the US ones, & if it would be worth my while to wait and purchase it in August when I am in the US.

If I do get it in the US, what stores sell Furla?? I'll be in Boston & I don't think theres an actual Furla store there.

Thanks in advance for any help/advice!!!

2. I have two Elisabeths, one in orange leather and one in cobalt blue nylon. I love them both! Depending on the color, the style of the bag is seasonless. Furla makes the Elisabeth every season, as far as I know.

It seems odd to some people that they would put woven fabric straps on leather bags but it is just so Italian, and it works.

I have dealt with the Furla boutique in Chicago (we don't have one in DC) over the phone and they are quite wonderful. Some Nordstrom stores carry Furla.

3. I realy recommend the Furla boutique in Chicago ( Lincoln Park)...just call them ..they are great!!!