Furla sent me this rough looking bag

sharleen91

May 22, 2020
Im so upset with Furla. I received my pink furla metropolis s body bag in the mail today.. and it was not good!
The bag came in a box with no bubble wrap or wrapping paper..no protection at all! On top of that, the hardware was all scratched up and rough looking.
I'm so upset and disappointed.
Is this how people send bags that retailed for $600?
Has anyone experienced this before?
Please let me know what you think of those scratches.

IMG_20201017_110921.jpg

IMG_20201017_112639.jpg

IMG_20201017_135905.jpg

IMG_20201017_135842.jpg

IMG_20201017_140006.jpg

IMG_20201017_135933.jpg

Christofle

O.G.
Apr 21, 2011
Montreal
I highly doubt that it was packaged to Furla's standards. Many companies have had issues with their warehouses, since COVID. I would call the retailer you purchased it from and forward them the photos of the packaging. I can't tell what you circled in green but I vote return it and ask for a new one.

sharleen91

May 22, 2020
Thank you, yes I will return it. They said they can't send me a new one. Ah it's a shame cause I really do like the bag.

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
This is not packed by Furla's standards AT ALL! I received my card holder in a small box that was in large box with loads of paper.

Is this the mini crossbody in Pink? Where are you located? I'll keep an eye out for it if it comes up on a web site that delivers to your country.

Reactions: Christofle

sharleen91

May 22, 2020
This is not packed by Furla's standards AT ALL! I received my card holder in a small box that was in large box with loads of paper.

Is this the mini crossbody in Pink? Where are you located? I'll keep an eye out for it if it comes up on a web site that delivers to your country.
Aww thank you :smile: This is the medium sized cross body bag, I'm based in australia. I also heard furla's standard is usually great, something must have gone wrong with my order. Good thing is they have offered to cover the cost of returning the bag.

Reactions: Amazona

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
Aww thank you :smile: This is the medium sized cross body bag, I'm based in australia. I also heard furla's standard is usually great, something must have gone wrong with my order. Good thing is they have offered to cover the cost of returning the bag.
It was actually hilarious when I got my card holder, the UPS box was so big I thought I had been sent a large bag instead of a SLG! And now that I think of it, there were 3 boxes involved in this shipment of one SLG when you count the UPS box. It was like Russian dolls. :lol:
I sent you a PM ;)