Furla repairs/refurbishing?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone know if Furla offers such services? I have a bag that could use some TLC. Thanks.

2. UPDATE - I just called them and they do. Bring into any store or send to their Orlando store (which is the store that answers their 800 number). The SA I talked to was very helpful and seemed so enthusiastic about it!

3. Jelly- I just sent a bag back to one of the NYC stores for repair.
    I wasn't happy with how it came back, but I still paid the $40 they charged. They sent it to a repair shop in NYC. The leather they used to replace a strap on my bag didn't even match the existing leather.

However, if you are just looking for a refurbishment, I'm sure you are fine....

4. Ooh, that's discouraging! I am going to NYC this month so I think I'll just bring it with me and talk to them about exactly what they can do. Thanks for the info!