Furla Questions?

SoxFan777

j'adore dior
O.G.
Oct 19, 2007
Hi, everyone...

I saw this discussed a bit on the Authenticate This Furla thread, but I don't know that it was resolved... Plus, I want other opinions!

I just came back from a trip to Italy, and I noticed that the Furla stores there had great purses! Nice colors, cute shapes, etc. I never have bought Furla before because I thought they were made in China? I sometimes see them at TJ Maxx (I love TJ's!)... I just wanted to know what the quality was like, where yours is made, and if you consider them great leather bags. I looked a bit online and the ones at saks.com were a bit pricey even compared to what I saw in Italy, but the sales were going on in Italy this past month so that could be why, too.

Anyway, I just want to know your experiences with Furla and/or your opinions of their bags. I love a variety of bags, gucci, prada, coach, kate spade (great fun bags!), and dior are some of my favorites.

I don't have one, but my mother does, and hers is made in Italy. Most of Furla bags are made in Italy and have pretty good leather and quality. There are a few outlet stores accross the nation, and they can be marked down to 70-75% off at their outlet stores.

I only have a little yellow (real) snakeskin convertable clutch. My Mother (who is a Chanel/Gucci junkie) has had at least two that I can remember.

Fula's prices are very competative even compared other other 'mid' brands IMO and the quality is great. They are slightly more 'classic' than premier designer bags and I often think that ladies here (S. France) and in Italy buy them as their everyday or 'safe choice bags KWIM.

I have three Furlas and I love them. One was purchased in Italy, one from the Furla boutique in Chicago, and one from Nordstrom. Their quality is impeccable. I don't think the get anywhere near the love they should in the US, and I think it is because they don't engage in trendy.

I own a Furla Aster in Prugna (Prune/Magenta). LOVE it!

I get compliments on it every time I wear it. The dye is saturated very well in the leather, hasn't stained any of my clothes. It's also very soft, yet structured and durable.

Excellent quality. Go for it! :tup:

I purchased a Furla bag for an aunty. I had heard of them but didnt know much about the brand. The bag is black with a shimmery skin (could be snake) and very roomy. She has used it every day for maybe 6 months and it looks as good as new. In my opinion, the bags are excellent quality and the prices are very good too.

I just love their clean cut lines.I've been through their new collection and there are some really great bags there.So far I have one red Furla hobo bag and after two years it's still looking like the new one,and I'm still in love with it.I was reading that each of the bags is individually hand-finished,and the quality is really good.

I had a Furla Lucrezia and I LOVED it....well, I actually do still own it, unless the consignment store has sold it recently. The only reason I gave it up was I had too many black bags and it is a rather large bag, even for me....but it was made in Italy. I bought it at Saks....GREAT leather.....