Furla Lovers, I Need Help!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My friends and I have been on the hunt for this bag, which was in Instyle magazine, for months now. One friend even contacted Furla and was basically not helped at all.

Does anyone have any leads or know where I could possibly look for it? I am determined not to give up! I've seen you ladies at work, and I'm hopeful that you can help me somehow!! :biggrin:

TIA!!!

Attached Files:

2. i think it's a furla aphrodite bag

3. Thanks!

We thought it was from the Royal line, but can't find one with the jeweled clasp.

4. Double post.

5. I think I saw this in Florence...you could try and contact the Furla store in via Calzaiouli.

6. there you go darling! All you had to do was to search in the eshop of furla. http://us.furla.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/Furla-FurlaUS-Site/en_US/-/USD/ViewProductDetail-Start?ProductUUID=GaIKCgTU_VUAAAEqAV0reEGm&CatalogCategoryID=Oi0KCgTUzTsAAAEgZL5uXDNP&JumpTo=OfferList

7. :hugs:

Thank you so much, lily!

I did a search on the Furla website and I told my friend I thought that bag was the right one, and another friend said she thought the magazine just added the little ruby for the photo shoot (we have a lot of friends looking for this bag LOL). I'm guessing they probably also put some items inside the bag to make it look rounder as well!

Woo hoo! I love TPF!! :yahoo:

8. It is a very pretty bag, I might go and see it tomorrow lol:graucho:

9. You should!!!