Furla help?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. HI all:

sorry this is going to be such a vague question but on the bus this morning a woman passed me with a bag that i loved. I didn't get a chance to ask her about it but i do know that it is Furla. It was a black or dark brown and seemed to be a satchel rather than a shoulder bag. the thing that really caught my attention was the side of the bag. It had a zipper that you could pull up or down to expose a flash or color and to expand the bag.

I was able to see the hangtag which said Furla but wasn't able to ask her what the style name was. Can anyone here help? I snapped a quick (somewhat blurry pic) of the sidebut can't seem to attach it. If anyone can help me with what this bag is i would greatly appreciate it. I am going to work on

Lara

<a href=

http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/ac227/Kitzka1/furlabag.jpg

2. I'm not sure what the style is called, but these bags show up quite often on eBay! (I think there's one on there right now...)