FURLA bags

I don't think Furlas are faked. I love them as well--one of my all-time favorite bags is a croc-embossed Furla tote. I also have a blush pink Elisabeth hobo that is perfect for the season!

I personally have spotted many fake Furlas in eBay, so I'll have to disagree :smile:

I have several Furlas and I like them a lot. Generally they are good quality but sometimes the designs are a bit boring.

Also didn't know Furlas are faked. I have two and love them, quality is so good. Funny thing, I was using my one bag this week and for the first time noticed that it's made in Italy, I kinda assumed they're made in China. Checked the other one, but couldn't find a "made in" tag.

Furla makes great quality bags-I personally love the Elisabeth Chain/metal hobo that came out 2 years ago. I finally found it on Ideeli for cheaper than it was two years ago, & I bought it. It should be here between 4/16 & 4/22. It was the one that almost got away & I'm so excited to now get it.

"Carmen" was also a beautiful bag. The designs can be boring, but I find them timeless. Some bags are made in China, but most are from Italy, w/soft smooshy leather.

Oh really, any ideas as to how to spot the fakes?
Sorry, I have been away so i have not been able to reply before.

I am not confident enough to authenticate Furlas, but for example I have Furla Matilda and even though I know there are different variations of the bag available, I have seen my bag with different handles, different tags and different lining on eBay. Must be fakes. I know mine is authentic, I bought it from Furla boutique.

Furla bags can also be bought from their own web store, http://www.furla.com.