Furla Bag....Yay or Nay

1. It's pretty, but I like other Furla's better. I have never been a fan of embossed leather.

2. I like it! Yay!

3. yay, but.....have you checked this bag in the other colours??I found a kind of tan that wasn't really bad!

4. Yeah, there's a smaller version of it that comes in honey (tan) and onyx (black). But I really want a white bag for summer. I already have a Whiskey Paddy on the way, so I wouldn't buy the tan.

5. Nay. Looks like something an older woman would carry.

6. Yeah, the more basic the bag is, the more old-lady-like it looks. But right now, I try to buy bags that will last a couple of years (at least)

7. I like it alot! I don't think that you'll regret buying it in a few years either!

8. I'm not a fan. It seems the flap is not proportionate to the rest of the bag.

9. I like this bag. I was thinking of getting it awhile back. I saw it IRL at BLoomingdale's. I decided not to get it because I am petite, and I did not realize how large it was.

10. I say nay, the shape does not compliment the leather.

11. Yay !!!

12. I think it's cute! Also, because it's embossed, it looks like it might wear well in terms of getting it dirty (since it's stark white).

13. I agree, there are better Furlas than that one!

14. yay :biggrin: I love the white!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice