Fur print calf Alexa

Sorry if the photos are huge!

I had never seen these before... but instantly loved the fact that they're more structured than the soft buffalo version, but softer than the printed croc ones... and have brass hardware instead of the shiny gold on the new season polished buffalo version.

Was not expecting to buy anything like this, but just had to!

Sorry if the photos are huge!

I had never seen these before... but instantly loved the fact that they're more structured than the soft buffalo version, but softer than the printed croc ones... and have brass hardware instead of the shiny gold on the new season polished buffalo version.

Was not expecting to buy anything like this, but just had to!

I spoke to Becky at a Bicester today - these have been made especially for Bicester so are a great find - enjoy!!!

Last edited:
Ooooh had no idea these were unique to a Bicester - wow! Thanks for letting me know, Tiswas!

xEleanor, I also had a voucher to use up - and I think this is a great way to do so! £626 - and if you have the 20 % discount voucher, even less :smile: They only had 3 in stock before I bought mine...

S_kat, the bag looks beautiful, thanks for the pics. Somerset have these in stock too and I'm puzzling between this one and an ink Alexa so the pics are great to see the detail!