Fur lined raincoats? yes or no?

LaLaLand

May 1, 2006
Help!!I am travelling to NY City next week and none of my coats fit me. Someone suggested a flu lined rain coat which is reversible. does anyone own one? I have not left CA or FL in 5 years (long story, 5 kids, DH does not travel well, etc.) Is $6000 reasonable? 40% off at Saks in BH.
TIA for thr help

A fur lined raincoat? MMMmm, makes me think of smelling like a wet dog.

:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

I'm against fur in general and a fur lined rain coat sounds extra yucky. Honestly, I'd just go with a good quality, classic wool coat, maybe 3/4 length instead - Something that won't go out of style since it sounds like you don't need a coat very often. Just my 2 cents...

I would go with a light wool coat, no fur. Not because I'm opposed ( I'm not), just becasue fur and rain don't make sense. Take the 6 grand and buy something in NY city

WET%20CAT.JPG

DH had a fit, too. The weather is supposed to be cold and slushy, maybe snow, maybe rain. The raincoat is going back! (I will probably have an old mink sheared in the spring and made into a raincoat.) Time to be practical. Well, is a Dolche & Gabanna fur collared trench practical? Thanks for the advice. The reality doses help. I realloy do live in LaLaLand!