Funny!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thats just hysterical!!!!
    I could find myself doing something like that if i would have been found in that situation hahahahahaha

2. hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..ha

3. That is so funny! I can't believe what the bidding is at! That can't be real, can it?:wtf:

4. Sweet revenge - I love it.

5. Thanks so much for posting this! I hope she gets her money, she will need it for a good divorce attorney!

6. Thats brill!! Surely the bids are not real??!

7. Wow is someone actually going to pay that?

8. Wow, aussie, aussie, aussie. She is brilliant!

9. OMG! And look how many bids were cancelled/retracted. Wow.

10. Ok now it makes sense lol....They are all retracting within the last few hours- I feel bad for the person who wakes up in the morning- thinking that- they werent going to win- as the price was already at 30,500.00
    But then finds out that everyone retracted their bids- and now they have to pay 300.00 for that

11. I like women who hold the man accountable, not just the tramp he sleeps with. LOL!!!

12. :roflmfao:

13. That is awesome !! But $303 for a Tart's Knickers?! Wow!

I love that bit : AS THEY ARE SO HUGE, I THOUGHT THEY MAY MAKE SOMEONE A NICE SHAWL OR EVEN BETTER, SOMETHING FOR HALLOWEEN PERHAPS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

14. Hahahaha, very funny