Funny, weird, bad listings list!

While I do understand a seller's frustration with difficult buyers, this description in her listings made me laugh, especially the red part.

I can't be responsible if you don't "like" the way the item fits so PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS!! I do my best to describe the items as accurately as possible and my goal is to keep customers happy so if you need more details or pictures PLEASE ASK!! I can't predict whether you will think the item smells like febreeze or perfume or cheese or beef jerky or anything else, so I don't make any guarantee in that regard. I am happy to rewash any article of clothing before I send it to you if this is going to be a concern. If washing it isn't good enough, you may not want to bid on this item. I apologize if this sounds weird, but my items are very reasonably priced and I can't afford to cover the shipping costs on return items that are only priced at a few dollars because of some random issue that I did not specifically state in the description.

Reactions: sallellen
This is funny to me. "Like new" condition seller says. This bag is so not "like new" besides the lipstick she disclosed, look at the wear to the hardware among other things. Wowsa

While I do understand a seller's frustration with difficult buyers, this description in her listings made me laugh, especially the red part.

I can't be responsible if you don't "like" the way the item fits so PLEASE ASK QUESTIONS!! I do my best to describe the items as accurately as possible and my goal is to keep customers happy so if you need more details or pictures PLEASE ASK!! I can't predict whether you will think the item smells like febreeze or perfume or cheese or beef jerky or anything else, so I don't make any guarantee in that regard. I am happy to rewash any article of clothing before I send it to you if this is going to be a concern. If washing it isn't good enough, you may not want to bid on this item. I apologize if this sounds weird, but my items are very reasonably priced and I can't afford to cover the shipping costs on return items that are only priced at a few dollars because of some random issue that I did not specifically state in the description.

There’s so much negativity in that copy, I’d keep away from buying anything from a seller like that, just on general principle.

It's been a while since this thread was updated so I figured it's a good time to bump it.

(Don't view on a full stomach!) It would have been so easy to crop!

Eew listing 1.jpeg

Enlarged:
Eew listing 2.png

It's been a while since this thread was updated so I figured it's a good time to bump it.

View attachment 5168432

Enlarged:
View attachment 5168431
OMG Wtf :lol: :sick:
I bet he arranged them wearing just his underwear too.

View attachment 5168432

Enlarged:
View attachment 5168431

OMG. I don't even want to imagine the rest of that scene.

And how does anyone collect over 200 "as is" sunglasses? What does this guy do, scrounge the ground below dozens of amusement park roller coasters and collect whatever flies off the riders?

ETA - Check it out, he must have cornered the world market on used sunnies. Maybe my comment about roller coasters isn't too far off.

I'm almost afraid to ask how he got all those t-shirts. :biggrin:

Last edited: