Funny things you've heard

purselova34

Jan 15, 2006
Let's make a thread about the funny things you've heard to have some giggles.

"You know, not all trypes of trees are Christmas trees."

This made me and my friend laugh. Got any funnies? :smile:

my friend was making this harsh remark in class when everybody busy doing paintings and one of her friend sitting beside him was complaining about he smelled something bad, my friend still holding her brush saying spontaneously,"maybe it's because your nose is too close with your mouth"
and we all started to laugh.

harsh, but sooo funny :roflmfao:

actually, yesterday I was sitting in on my friend's knowledge bowl practice and wanted to answer some of the questions... there was one about the Applician Mountains and I said they went through NORTH VIRGINIA. what?! there is NO North Virginia!!!! I also thought that Nova Scotia was part of Australia?! I don't know, apparently geography is not my thing. but we were laughing sooo hard!!! :smile:

actually, yesterday I was sitting in on my friend's knowledge bowl practice and wanted to answer some of the questions... there was one about the Applician Mountains and I said they went through NORTH VIRGINIA. what?! there is NO North Virginia!!!! I also thought that Nova Scotia was part of Australia?! I don't know, apparently geography is not my thing. but we were laughing sooo hard!!! :smile:

:roflmfao: Funny, I don't know geography well, either. :sad:

My mom, sister and I were watching the episode of Friends where they try to name all 50 states...so we thought we would try...

When I started to get stuck (it is not as easy as one might think it is) I tried thinking of football teams...and I listed New England (ya know, the Patriots!!) :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

my friend was making this harsh remark in class when everybody busy doing paintings and one of her friend sitting beside him was complaining about he smelled something bad, my friend still holding her brush saying spontaneously,"maybe it's because your nose is too close with your mouth"
and we all started to laugh.

harsh, but sooo funny :roflmfao:

HAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! OMG that is hilarious!!! :roflmfao:

I was working at the jewelry counter in Macy*s two Christmases ago. I got to know the people they hired for the holidays. One of them was the nicest guy but when he described diamond accents to people he called them crushed diamonds.

When I was studying in London my British Life & Culture class took a trip to Oxford and had lunch in a pub. I ordered bangers and mash. We all got our meals and were eating when one guy at the table looked at my plate, pointed at my sausages and went, "What are those called? Workers, or something?"

I was working at Starbucks and I was changing out the pastry case to put out some more cookies. Soft baked cookies were the bane of my existance because they were always breaking. Anyway, I was having some problems with the peanut butter cookies (the damned things were soft baked), and finally I called to my shift supervisor and went, "Jay! That's the third cookie I've broken today!" His response, "Knock it off!"

Anyone see that episode of Family Guy where Stewie tries pancakes? (It was called Love Thy Trophy?) At one point in the episode, someone gives Stewie a plate of blueberry pancakes. He goes, "What's this? BLUEBERRIES! Oh, it's better than sex!"
For the longest time after that, at Starbucks, I couldn't put out pieces of blueberry coffee cake without laughing.

Somehow, during a conversation with my mom we got on the subject of shoplifting. I think it had to do with the fact that my sister worked at Wal-Mart and they were always catching shoplifters there. I was saying that Wal-Mart seems to have a pretty well-organized loss prevention team. My mom (who is no fan of Wal-Mart) said, "I don't know why they go through so much trouble to guard their merchandise. It's all cheap crap anyway." I was rolling on the floor when she said that. :roflmfao:

Somehow, during a conversation with my mom we got on the subject of shoplifting. I think it had to do with the fact that my sister worked at Wal-Mart and they were always catching shoplifters there. I was saying that Wal-Mart seems to have a pretty well-organized loss prevention team. My mom (who is no fan of Wal-Mart) said, "I don't know why they go through so much trouble to guard their merchandise. It's all cheap crap anyway." I was rolling on the floor when she said that. :roflmfao:

:roflmfao: OMG too funny.

actually i was the one to say it...i tend to not think before i speak so i can be a total space cadet....

I once said: "Oh no! There's a dead mouse running around!"

:wtf: