Funny story

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yesterday, after a day of sledding, my boys (9 and 11) were watching Miss Congeniality 2 on HBO. My younger son says "Hey mom get in here. This is the part where Sandra Bullock has a Chanel bag!" I was shocked but yes, she was carrying a B/W cambon tote. I said "Henry, how do you know that is Chanel?" He says "Duh!! I see the CCs on your handbags, sunglasses, shoes, wallet, and even your earrings. I knew it wasn't Coach!" I laughed so hard!!

But now I'm a little worried: how does he know this stuff?? I don't even have any Coach?? I may have to start calling him Karl!!

2. Oh this is GOOD! Imagine the gifts he will buy future girlfriends?! :biggrin:

3. :P You are training them so well, mom!

4. Aw, cute!

5. thats cute....
    your boys are smart....

6. Wow he will be the perfect bf/husband some day! That is really a cute story!

7. My son wrote a story about two cats named Gucci and Chanel! Of course he also plays football, so no need to worry.

8. :lol: cute!

9. very cute! you taught them well!

10. Maybe he has a girlfriend who's teaching him about Coach LOL

11. awwwwwwwwww soooooo cute :love: they may give hints/clues to DH when getting gifts:biggrin:

12. hehehe thats so sweet :smile:

13. At least he knows what to get you for your birthday... that story is very cute!!

14. That's alright. I asked my son to carry some shopping bags in for me today and he said "Mom! More Manolo Blahniks?" Pronounced perfectly. I didn't think he paid attention either.

15. LOL :lol: that's so Cute!! You taught them well way to go!!!