Funny Story PLUS REVEAL!

d&blover84

Bag Hoarder
Dec 8, 2008
Soooo, I've been searching and searching and searching for a metallic claire. Finally found one on ebay, great price, New Without Tags, etc. So I ended up winning, and it got here today. I'm drooling and loving the bag, until I flipped it over. There's tiny white marks on the back. The bag is well broken in, etc. Obviously used, but still in great condition. So I start putting my stuff in, and low and behold, I find a surprise! A Super Yummy tube of USED lip balm. WOOHOO! I got a gift with purchase! NOT. Anyway, I'm just surprised that a Powerseller with 100% feedback would end up not describing the item properly. This is why I hardly ever use Ebay. It's not worth the hassle. Anywhere, here's pics! ENJOY!

Attachments

• claireblackcatmam 005.JPG
    claireblackcatmam 005.JPG
    106.5 KB · Views: 271
  • claireblackcatmam 009.JPG
    claireblackcatmam 009.JPG
    188.8 KB · Views: 193
  • claireblackcatmam 003.JPG
    claireblackcatmam 003.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 173
OOOO, I LOVE your used tube of Ley Oce lip balm! Congrats! LOL.

Ok, seriously, the bag looks beautiful.

And--I wonder if the dots are coverable with some dabbing of black leather shoe dye applied with a Qtip? Just a thought.

Oh no! What a "lovely" surprise. But you're happy with the bag? She's so beautiful-- hope you enjoy her. Congratulations on finding a stunning bag!

What's with sellers not accurately describing bags? "New" without tags, "used once..." I got a "used once" bag this week that had leather peeling off at the edges and was very worn-in. I've used bags for months that were in better condition. I just don't get it.

OOOO, I LOVE your used tube of Ley Oce lip balm! Congrats! LOL.

Ok, seriously, the bag looks beautiful.

And--I wonder if the dots are coverable with some dabbing of black leather shoe dye applied with a Qtip? Just a thought.

The dots aren't that bad at all. I'm talking miniscule, very tiny, and not worth covering. I only noticed them because I looked really close, and it just peeves me since it was described New Without Tags.

Congrats on your beautiful bag :smile:!!

Mind you, it was thoughtful of the seller to give you that value added service! Thank goodness it isn't the kind of weather where something like that could melt in shipment!!

Awww, it's too bad it's not as perfect as you thought it would be! At least you got a free lip balm. NOT. NASTY.

Congratulations on your buy though. I hope you enjoy. :smile: