Funny story for a boring Monday

Beenie

Hopeless Hoarder
O.G.
Dec 30, 2008
So I was at the grocery store last night and had my black mono large web hobo with me. A girl in front of me had some nasty beige - brown mono tote with pilling on the mono and peeling and cracked straps and thread hanging out all over the place. She turns and looks at my bag and says how pretty it is and we're Gucci twins and I just smile at her. She then asks where my bag was from and I answered Saks and she proceeds to tell me how I got so ripped off and I should have gone to the Wagon Wheel (a local flea market where I live) and could I still return it since I paid too much. I told her I liked to buy authentic bags (trying not to be mean here) and I do shop at the Wagon Wheel, but not for bags and she laughs and tells me that they ARE real at the flea market and they're just stolen. So I ask her IF it is real it is OK to buy from there since they are STOLEN :wtf:?! And she says YES since she only buys the real thing!!! so she is VERY opposed to fakes but not stolen property...WOW, right? And I am sure you all realize they ARE all counterfeit but there is no explaining that to people like this girl.

I am still in shock and just thought you all may like a laugh to start the work week :P

People are soo weird...how can you possibly buy an authentic bag from a flea market? its like buying a bag from the "back room" of a store...its not authentic! LOL

Haha! I would have been more offended that she thought you were bag twins, not because hers was either hot or fake but because it was beat down. That's just nasty.

That's triply funny! One: she believes she can get an authentic bag at a flea market. Two: she believes in purchasing stolen goods. Three: she thought you two were bag twins! Her bag might be the evil bag twin though..lol...

That's triply funny! One: she believes she can get an authentic bag at a flea market. Two: she believes in purchasing stolen goods. Three: she thought you two were bag twins! Her bag might be the evil bag twin though..lol...

ITA all 3

Sometimes I'm not sure this is at all funny because I'm scared the world seems to be going this way ie towards selfish crazy logic

LOL, thats funny, Ripped off!!! shw will have to buy like 10 stolen bags to hold up against yours and proubably pay the same. LOL, Some people just do not know. You should check out the Wagon Wheel!!! LOL J/K i would not expect neone to go in a place with that name. Thanks for the story!!!