Funny story for a boring Monday

Good, I am glad everyone got a laugh and understood my point. It wasn't bad enough that she kind of indirectly insulted my GORGEOUS baby (I haev no kids or animals, so my bags are my kids :smile:) but she also thinks stolen goods are OK as long as they're "real." I assume her mentality is SHE didn't do the actual stealing? You know what else? I think I kind of held my bag a little closer after the conversation since maybe she'd want to steal mine!!!

Even DH who usually just rolls his eyes about my bags and stories about them thought this was funny since I think secretly he takes great pride in my bags since he has worked to a point he can provide them to me :biggrin:.

I can tolerate her delusional thought that flea market gucci = authentic. I cannot tolerate her being OK, with purchasing stolen goods and I would have told her that in most jurisdictions that is a crime.

weird lady.... who sells authentic Gucci at the flea market... lol..

You'd be shocked at how many people I know PERSONALLY that REALLY believe their Coach's, Gucci's and LV's are authentic from this particular flea market. When I go there (it is a fun place with LOTS a crazy stuff) I do not bring any designer bag since I look at the ones there for a laugh and don't want people assuming mine are like theirs! For instance, years ago in college a girl got a LV multi colored pochette from there for $50 and thought it was real with that "high" price. I nicely told her to look up the real price at LV and she never brought it in again. I felt bad for her since I think she was buying it kind of to impress me (not trying to sound too full of myself here, but hard w/ this story) and she didn't have much money, let alone $50 for a knock-off.

wow.. I really can't get away with the fact that she thinks it is okay to buy stolen bags.. ... (it might be okay if you don't know about it.. but if you know.. you shouldn't even buy it).. the strange logic to justify and think she is buying authentic one.. it is way better to just admit that yep, I buy replica bag...period.. way better than oh.. i bought real authentic STOLEN bags hehehehee...