Funny story at LV.

LVGucciLV

Mar 4, 2012
So my hubby and I went to the mall to check out all the wonderful sales. While we were there I asked my hubby of we can browse in the LV store. I was there looking at different bags that were on my wishlist. I asked the SA to show me the sully pm. She handed me the bag. I tried it on and I opened the bag to look inside. Inside I found the made in France heatstamp. My face lite up and apparently I was smiling like I found a treasure. So my DH started giggling alittle and said get that one. He said my expression was priceless to him. Lol. I was in heaven because he gifted me a nf mm for Christmas. I'm in heaven!

So my hubby and I went to the mall to check out all the wonderful sales. While we were there I asked my hubby of we can browse in the LV store. I was there looking at different bags that were on my wishlist. I asked the SA to show me the sully pm. She handed me the bag. I tried it on and I opened the bag to look inside. Inside I found the made in France heatstamp. My face lite up and apparently I was smiling like I found a treasure. So my DH started giggling alittle and said get that one. He said my expression was priceless to him. Lol. I was in heaven because he gifted me a nf mm for Christmas. I'm in heaven!

Very nice. Any pics?

LVGucciLV said:
Here are some pictures of her sitting in the passenger seat. I'll post modeling pics later when I get back home.

Awe sookie sookie!!!! Gorgeous! If I didn't already have the delightful, I would stalk the sully until I had one. :biggrin: