Funny LV Story

tiggycat

Jul 29, 2009
My husband is a college electronics/IT professor. He was lecturing today about the risks of wireless Internet and used me as an example. He said "I told my wife she must use the wired-in access for banking/buying, but she goes on wireless for her own interests. She's only interested in vegetarian websites and something where they talk about handbags and she talks about her Louis Vuitton" - the only two girls in the class smiled when he said 'LouisVuitton'. I asked him and he said they didn't have LV but he doesn't know enough about bags to know what they did have.

LVBagLady

O.G.
Jan 19, 2006
Cute story. :giggles: At work, today, one of our consultants commented on my LV Lockit and told me his girlfriend carries LV. So of course I start right in on him. What bags does she have, mono or damier etc. He did mention a Speedy. I asked 25 or 30. He said it was big. Also, he said it was a cream color w/pink he thought. He wasn't sure. Guys just don't notice the details! :rolleyes:

Jul 18, 2011
Cute story. :giggles: At work, today, one of our consultants commented on my LV Lockit and told me his girlfriend carries LV. So of course I start right in on him. What bags does she have, mono or damier etc. He did mention a Speedy. I asked 25 or 30. He said it was big. Also, he said it was a cream color w/pink he thought. He wasn't sure. Guys just don't notice the details! :rolleyes:
Cute story! This made me chuckle! :lol:

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
That's a cute story! DH doesn't know much about LV but he's not too fond of it. He sort of likes damier ebene--he says it's "less hideous" than my other bags!!:lol:

Lilarose

Sep 27, 2009
That's cute :biggrin: … I'd enroll in a class to learn about LV…haha
Everytime I see your avatar I about pass out. You've got the cutest dog I've ever, EVER seen. Talk about wanting to grab something by the cheeks!!!!! Swoon. :heart:

Sorry, OP. Loved your story too! Now I've got to ask why your hubby is so concerned about wireless "buying?" Should be be cabling up before hitting the "Buy" button?

tiggycat

Jul 29, 2009
Everytime I see your avatar I about pass out. You've got the cutest dog I've ever, EVER seen. Talk about wanting to grab something by the cheeks!!!!! Swoon. :heart:

Sorry, OP. Loved your story too! Now I've got to ask why your hubby is so concerned about wireless "buying?" Should be be cabling up before hitting the "Buy" button?
He was really talking about non-secure wireless (Internet cafes and such). We have good security on our home one, except that I'm careless and half the time (I notice when I try to print something) I'm linked into the free Internet in the hotel next door!