Funny Lines/Quotes in response to CLs

Crossing the street in midtown, a man rolled down his car window and yelled out 'you have the hottest shoes I've ever seen', I was wearing fuchsia rolandos.
I actually get a lot of interesting comments when wearing fuchsia rolandos.

well the other night i went out and wore a pair of simples and a girl says "those shoes are great what are they CL's" I said thaank you and turned around and hear her go to her friend "I would never pay $700/pair of shoes, its rediculous" :s

She's obviously jealous. I'm sure if she could afford it, she wouldn't waste a second in buying a pair!

"Girl, look at you in dem heels! I done been bust my ass in dem heels like that!"

Said to me in the grocery store while wearing Very Prives and trying to pick up a case of water and put it in my basket. I'm trying to duplicate the New Orleans accent here.

Two ladies next to me at Saks today were trying on CLs. One lady said to her friend "Don't you think the red clashes with the rest of the shoe?" The SA said "It's a trademark of CL." And the lady's friend said "Ugh, if it weren't for the red sole, I'd buy them!" I was trying really hard not to make my "are you serious?!" face.

I was speechless. I mean, come on!

:lol:

This morning as I'm leaving my son's school, this little boy about 6yrs old made a comment. As I walk by him, he says to his friends "WOW, look how tall her shoes is." I just laughed to myself. :smile:

"Girl, look at you in dem heels! I done been bust my ass in dem heels like that!"

Said to me in the grocery store while wearing Very Prives and trying to pick up a case of water and put it in my basket. I'm trying to duplicate the New Orleans accent here.

:roflmfao: Luvs it. I can totally picture everything too.