Funny H sighting

1. So I was sitting here tonight looking through the brochure of the hotel we are going to stay at in SF on Wed-Fri and guess what one of the ladies in one of the pictures was carrying? A Kelly! :lol: Looks like a black box 35cm with gold hw. :flowers:

2. That has to be a sign! I bet you come back with something fabulous from Hermes!!! He he he!!!

3. can-ya scan a picture?

4. Jag, I was thinking it was a sign too! :lol:

Bagg, I don't have a scanner...I'll take a pic but it's a small picture so I don't know if you'll be able to see it really well. :flowers:

5. NO! NO DON'T SCAN THE PIC, HEATHER! Bagg'll buy it! It's BOX!!!!!!!

6. its deff. a sign wink wink

7. Go, CB! Sending you good karma! Fingers and toes crossed, too!

8. CB -- lol.....I thought you lived in SF...Good Luck this weekend! I'm going to Vegas this weekend....hoping for some luck at H too

9. OK, here's the picture from the Palace Hotel brochure. It's hard to see because it's black and she's wearing black. I hope it's real LOL but I think it's a sign anyway that I should at least get a scarf this week, right? :graucho: Sorry I don't know why it's showing up so small. :shrugs:

th_DSCN0860.jpg
  10. Thanks everyone! Gmel good luck to you too! I live about an hour away from SF but DH has a conference so I'm going with him. :flowers:

11. good luck CB! *fingers crossed*

12. Good luck to you both, gmel and CB!!!

13. Thanks Pazt and Sue!!! Hey Pazt, I am thinking of getting the St. Louis tote now! :lol: :yes:

14. LOL - It's a Hermes 'approved' hotel.:graucho:

15. ^Mrs.S. That Is So Cute!!!!

CB & gmel...Have Fun!!!!! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice