Funny Faces Kelly--anyone has them?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It is adorable !!! I want one, i want one , I want one~

2. Cute but not a necessity in my book;)

3. if i saw one, i might be tempted to buy hihihi

4. a few more pics with kelly doll/bag in kaki and in orange. they are anywhere between USD 1,500 to 3,000 at various tokyo resellers. A rare item which is extremely popular in japan.

Attached Files:

5. What size are they?? I'd love to see a picture of someone holding one - just cannot picture it.

6. Oh it's very small at 16cm x 12cm x 7cm. I think someone should buy a few and sell them at ebay. It's too bad that I am clueless on ebay.

7. I love that Quelle doll too, that's one of my grails.

8. I'm not sure if these are authentic because I can't read the text, but found them through google.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. [​IMG]

10. They're cute allright.. but for me they're just weird!! don't shoot me but i cant have a bag that keeps looking at me!! it looks like it can actually talk!!

11. ^^I can understand. I admit I didn't like them when the first came out but I look at them more as a collector's piece to pass down to my dds.

12. If anyone sees an orange one, please PM me.

13. AWWW! I love those Quelle Dolls!
    I'd totally rock the darker colored ones! The orange just looks too cartoony to me.
    Too bad they're so teeny, though!