Funny! Ebay offer

mashanyc

Oct 19, 2010
I have ebay item (clothing BNWT) listed fixed price/immediate payment NO best offer option $209.99. This is the message I get from this buyer who herself is a seller (I checked: random, mostly used clothing items): "Would you consider $75? I will pay ASAP". Keep in mind price is $209.99 NO best offer option. My reply because I cant take it anymore with these offers and every listing i have has in capital letters: PLEASE NO OFFERS.: "Is it April's fool day? Not funny". This is what she writes back to me: "You need not be rude. First and foremost, you should polish your selling skills and communication with buyers.You are quite offensive.A simple "no thank you" would have been polite. Emily Posts etiquette book should be on your holiday list.Do not ever email me again.I will put in a complaint with eBay. You will hear from them soon.Good luck. Dr *******" And she put her real name there. How crazy is this? She is going to put complaint to Ebay? I am LOLing. And why did she have to put DR there? Should I be impressed and give her the dress for free?

what's her username? I'd like to add this clown to my BBL...
i'd rather not. Last time I posted about ebay problem somebody from TPF contacted the buyer and she went nuts. Plus this 1 lives in my city (She signed the message with DR and her real name) and from what I can see about her (she has more pictures online than Paris Hilton, and is indeed a DR) is not quite all there. Has pics of herself in 2 piece on the beach etc. Posing. Not private. Clearly an unstable person

I had the same issue the other night. I felt like quoting the eBay rules on making a BO when the option isn't listed but just told the buyer I was not accepting offers.

Meh. I seriously just ignore offers like this. When you respond with a rude or insulting email to the buyer, nothing good can come of it, KWIM? All you can do is either hurt the buyer's feelings or make them angry, which likely will result in a p*ssing match. It just isn't even worth it. I get lowball offers and messages all the time from people. I wonder what the heck they are on, sure, but I just ignore and move on with my day. I simply don't have time for it. :nogood:

If someone has a auction I will email asking for buy it now if they have one but never email asking they take 40 percent there buy it now lol. THats just insulting...I get it alot too. SOld a brand new boetie pm bag never used retail over 2,000 lady asked three times if i would take 700...WTF??? Yeh Cause i need to give it away really really bad. bidding ended at 1,500 lol